- We recognize that everyone has different levels of vulnerability and that each of us may be regarded as vulnerable at some time in our lives.
- As members of this parish we commit ourselves to respectful pastoral care for all children and adults to whom we minister.
- We commit ourselves to the safeguarding of people who may be vulnerable, ensuring their wellbeing in the life of this church.
- We commit ourselves to promoting safe practice by those in positions of trust.
- The parish commits itself to promoting the inclusion and empowerment of people who may be vulnerable.
- It is the responsibility of each of us to prevent the physical, emotional, sexual, financial and spiritual abuse of vulnerable people and to report any such abuse that we discover or suspect.
- We undertake to exercise proper care in the appointment and selection of those who will work with people who may be vulnerable.
- The parish is committed to supporting, resourcing, training and regularly reviewing those who undertake work amongst people who may be vulnerable.
- The parish adopts the guidelines of the Church of England and the Diocese.
- Each person who works with vulnerable people will agree to abide by these recommendations and the guidelines established by this church
This church appoints Lorna Dimmock to represent the concerns and views of vulnerable people at our meetings and to outside bodies, as the parish safeguarding officer
Contact telephone number 01403 864358. Email email@example.com
Incumbent: Rev. Sue Wharton
Churchwarden: Mary Chamberlin
Churchwarden: Aidan Favell
Date .30th September 2020.